Swecare had the privilege of welcoming a delegation from India organised by our longtime partner InnovatioCuris.
Highlights included a highly engaging round table discussion with key Swedish innovators at the incomparable H2 Health Hub in Stockholm and a seminar at Vitalis in Gothenburg.
|Aula Medica - KI|
The focus of the delegation was to explore concrete collaboration opportunities between innovators in our two countries - taking the Innovation Partnership signed by Modi and Löfven last year to the next level.
|VR at Surgical Science|
- Dr Sandeep Bhalla, Director of Training, Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI): leading the capacity building initiatives for Primary care physicians in chronic disease management and injuries .
- Deepali Jetley, Qwazent: Managing Partner from an all-female executive search firm with health care focus.
- Kingshuk Poddar, AIC-AMTZ Medivalley Incubation Council: a comprehensive entrepreneur incubation hub catering to convergence technologies in the field of Medtech, Nutratech and Biotech.
- Rohini Pimple, Research and Innovation Circle of Hyderabad (RICH): an initiative conceived to unlock the national treasure created by the top scientific research institutions in Telangana State, and to actively facilitate the process of taking their research to market.
- Rajesh R. Singh, Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Healthcare (WISH) Foundation: improving the quality of and access to primary healthcare for under-served communities in India by appropriately introducing promising healthcare innovations in the public health system.
- Sachin Gaur, InnovatioCuris: expert in cyber security and frugal innovations in health care.
- Dr VK Singh, InnovatioCuris: veteran
doctor with a decades long career in the Indian military and extensive
network in India.
Upcoming projects & activities (email Swecare if interested):
|Linda Swirtun, Vinnova|
- New Initiative - building a much broader and stronger platform in infection control, where as many Swedish institutions and companies as possible are engaged, establishing a Vision Zero for hospital acquired infections, similar to what has been done for road traffic accidents in Sweden and now exported to India.
- Strengthening Collaboration - reducing environmental risks from antibiotic production & sustainable solutions through building alliances. On the issue, Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) suggests a multi stakeholder call for action.
- Vinnova Call - company-driven research and innovation projects (Smart Cities & Clean Energy, Digitisation & IoT). Deadline 15 August - more information.
- Incoming visit - Director of AIIMS Jodhpur 12-14 June.
|Seminar at Vitalis 2019|
Skicka en kommentar